POWER GENERATION INFRASTRUCTURE
- Line striping for safety zones (danger zones in high voltage areas, clearance zone in front of electrical equipment, egress walkways and driveways, loading zones).
- Pipe line coatings to protect from future corrosion. We apply coatings to chemical, gas, and fuel pipe lines.
- Pipe line painting to quickly and universally identify the different types of pipe. We color code pipes to follow the specific owners color code system. We can also provide and apply pipe line labels when needed.
- Pipe lines under insulation protection. Pipes are insulated because they need to maintain consistent temperature for the material within the pipe, and/or to protect personnel from direct contact with the pipe line. It is often overlooked, but many insulated pipes are subject to severe corrosion under the insulation wrap. The extreme range of temperatures between air conditions and the material within the pipe; can cause the pipe line to condensate under the insulation. This moisture is trapped by the insulation covering the pipe, which then causes corrosion of the pipe material. This corrosion can severely alter the integrity of the pipe material; potentially causing a leak or break in the pipe line. R.J. Forbes specializes in preventing this catastrophic situation from occurring; by preparing/coating the pipe line with a thermal break material that reduces the heat transfer/condensation that occurs, and prevents it from further corrosion. This thermal break material can be used in several other areas of production facilities such as; It can take a hot surface and make it safe to touch, which creates safer work environments and less injuries. Heated products flowing in the pipe, and/or in the holding vessels, have thermal loss that occurs. By coating these surfaces, the thermal loss is reduced and creates a more efficient process with less energy being wasted and less money being spent to maintain temperature.
- Interior and exterior cleaning
- Old coating and lining removal
- Exterior aesthetic painting
- Interior coatings and linings
- Modifications to hatches, vents, ladders, safety climb systems, antenna mounts/relocations
WATER / WASTE WATER